Friday, July 11, 2008

MANOJ, THE TEACHER

Manoj
He comes to Carmel Convent roz (K)
He always leaves the door closed (A)
He always has his drug dose (K)
He gets out of the house when the wind blows (P)
Today, he taught us how the sun rose (A)
He waters his garden with a hose (K)
He is ready and always on his toes (P)
In the middle of his bald head, hair grows (K)
He was a freind of Subhash Bose (A)
Why is he so morose? (A)
Because of our poe(m)s (K)

Credits : Ankita, Prerna, Kritika

P.S. : For all those who don't know who Manoj is : He's the teacher Bharti sent from her 'engineering tuition centre' for the trial class....
He was classic...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a poem, that is truly.. truly, Paagal.
Seriously, love it.
I'm so proud of you guys!

¶ЯёŖηΛ said...

I'm proud of us!We rock.\m/
Man,bechara manoj.:P
We had so much fun.
Hence,I miss Anki.:(

Tushar Mangl said...

Mazza aagaya isko pad ke
[I even lost my english somewhere]
Last line,kritika ne likhi na
"because of our... poems ki jageh
koi aur word lagao,flow jo itna acha aaraha tha,end main abrupt hogaya...

Ofcourse i maybe wrong...
Good work done

Abhilasha said...

Okay, it's funny for me to understand how you guys can write poems on weird ppl??

But man, you rhyme terrifically...

And, if Ankita is reading this, I miss her.
She didnt even give me a chance to say bye.
It's tough to forget we were best friends some time back.
It's tough for me.

kika said...

I know! I love this poem...
And me miss Anki too...
And, hell, Abhilasha...You didnt even say bye to her?
Are you serious???!!!!

Pankhuri said...

hehhehehhe..
reminds me of my insane friends..
excellent job guys..!!!

i wanna read more of suchh kinds..!!!!
keep blogging..!!!
keep smiling..!!!

pankhuri

Abhilasha said...

kika: Yes. I got to know that she's left only after school reopened. Too bad that she didnt think it important to tell me.