Friday, October 17, 2008

Yet again

K: She drove fast even though she heard Gravel hitting the car.
A: Gravel was mad, you see. And blind too.
K: The mother sighed as she half heartedly told him off.
A: But unfortunately, he was deaf too.
K: The leaves fell on his face but he ignored them.
A: She got out of the car, held him by his left hand, which was his only unparalysed body part
and threw him on the sidewalk but he still smiled his toothless smile as he couldn't feel
anything anyway.
K: She got back in and continued driving, immersing herself again in her thoughts.
A: Wow, this felt good, she thought. Her cold thoughts were soothing in this hot weather.
K: But she felt Gravel hitting the car. Ignorance didn't seem reliable to her.
A: Ignorance had promised her this wouldn't happen again, but it had.
K: The polar bear (The woman driving) grunted. She had to learn to ignore Gravel and adopt
Ignorance. It was the only was out of industrialisation.
[Ask K, for the precise meaning of this.]

Ty.

10 comments:

¶ЯёŖηΛ said...

I stick to my reaction.I didn't get it.Nor did anyone else I know.

Anonymous said...

Achcha?
I did, although after some explation, but still.
And even Smriti A did.
And Dakshita too.

kika said...

Actually, Dakiya didnt. She understood what Disha understood. The literal meaning.....

Anonymous said...

I thought you were on my side.
Hmph.

kika said...

I am!

Anki said...

i am confused?????
i understand da literal part of it....bt cant get a clue of wat da deep, hidden, soulful meaning this piece of writing carries.

Radhika Saxena said...

Okay,I like the way its been written,but erm,I didn't get a thing..?!!
Kika : Precise meaning,please..?! :)

Nik said...

Hey, you should change the colour combination on your blog.. hard to read some of the things. And btw, if you look closely, some of the words got cut off from the right end of the post. :/

Nik said...

Hmm. Deeper meaning eh? I can think of an explanation but that wouldn't do too well to explain the Polar bear part of it.

Disha said...

I KNOW THE MEANING!


*jumps madly*